Yamaha EF2000iSv2 Portable Inverter Generator
- Light weight — Easy transport ( Only 44 lbs Dry Weight! )
- Compact — 2.2 cu.ft. size is easy to store and transport
- Twin Tech (Parallel generator operation) - The EF2000iSv2 can be operated in parallel to deliver up to 30 amps.
- Parallel generator operation - The EF2000iSv2 may be connected in parallel with an earlier model Yamaha EF2000iS.*
- New controller with advanced programming - The addition of the new programming allows the EF2000iSv2 the ability to power a much wider range of applications than previous generation EF2000iS.
- Smart Throttle varies engine speed based on load — Improves fuel economy and reduces noise. Runs up to 10.5 hours at ¼ rated load on a tank of gas.
- Gasoline petcock - lets you shut off the gas to run the carb dry for storage and helps prevent stale gas problems.
- Fuel gauge — See fuel gauge at-a-glance
- Inverter system with Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) control — Produces a pure sine wave to run products with built-in microcomputers or microcomputer-controlled electric tools
- OHV engine with cast iron cylinder liner — Efficient, reliable, powerful providing long life and excellent heat dissipation
- OHV engine — Includes steel camshaft and valve train components
- EPA & CARB Emission Engine Durability Rating — Yamaha generators have the longest emission engine durability ratings issued by the Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board
- Oil Watch Warning system — Prevents engine damage caused by low oil, avoiding costly repairs and minimizing down time, adding customer confidence and peace of mind
- Auto-decompression system — Reduces compression for easier starting
- Comfortable grip handle — Easy portability and storage
- Electrical overload breaker — Prevents generator damage in case of overload
- Centralized controls — Easy access to controls
- DC Outlet — 8A 12V outlet for charging batteries (cables included)
- Rubber vibration isolation feet — Absorbing feet for smooth operation and noise reduction
Maximum AC Output - 2000 watts
Rated AC Output - 1600 watts
Rated / Maximum AC Current - 13.3 / 16.7 amps @ 120V
Engine - OHV, air-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke
19.3" Long x 11" Wide x 17.9" High
Fuel Tank Capacity - 1.1 gallons
Continuous 10.5 hrs Operation at 1/4 Rated Load
Noise Level (1/4 Load - Rated Load) 51.5 - 61 dBA
Warranty - 3 Years Limited Warranty
(PLEASE CALL TO PLACE YOUR ORDER)